This meter is designed to provide all the information necessary to guide the user through the process of measuring dissolved oxygen with a series of prompts on the screen. The CyberScan DO 1500 provides microprocessor precision in a compact benchtop design that's easy to use. Seven function keys control all procedures. It all adds up to rapid, completely automatic, intuitive operation.
• Measures Dissolved Oxygen in % saturation, ppm and mg/L at ±0.5 % full scale accuracy
• Automatic calibration at 100 % and independent 0 % calibration enhances sensitivity during low oxygen measurement
• Automatic compensation after manual input of Barometric Pressure and Salinity values
• Meter comes with polarographic self-stirring DO/BOD electrode (US EPA approved)
• Environmental studies
• Wastewater and water treatment
• Ecological studies
• Educational institutions
EC-DO1500/12 CyberScan DO1500 meter with self-stirring DO/BOD probe (EC-620-SSP) and 110VAC adapter
EC-DO1500/22 CyberScan DO1500 meter with self-stirring DO/BOD probe (EC-620-SSP) and 220VAC adapter
Use the request button on product pages to build a quote request list.