The WatchDog 2900ET Station helps you optimise your irrigation and IPM programs. The comprehensive water management system enables you to assign discrete K-factors to each crop/field you track for evapotranspiration and irrigation amounts.
The WatchDog 2900ET measures, calculates, and logs:
• Wind speed and direction
• Wind chill
• Dew point
• Solar radiation
• Air temperature
• Relative humidity
View Up-to-the-Minute Readings on your Weather Station or PC.
Why base your important growing decisions on distant university or airport weather reports? WatchDog 2000 Series Weather Stations deliver accurate, real-time weather information directly from your orchard or vineyard. Together with Specware Pro software, you can monitor, record and analyse over a dozen important growing conditions for more effective and profitable crop and pest management.
Easy to Set Up and Use
Pre-assembled sensor array with mounting hardware makes setup quick and easy. Add-on sensors plug directly into the station - no complex wiring or calibration required. U.S. or metric units of measure. Mounts to post, tripod, or 1 1/4 pole.
Built-in data logger - Store your measurements in fail-safe, non-volatile memory until you transfer the data to your PC. Select measurement intervals of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. With a 30 minute interval, the station will retain 183 days of data. Downloading data will not erase it from the station, so multiple PCs can access the station without impacting a master data collection plan.
Enhanced LCD Display - A WatchDog exclusive. Check current and daily high/low readings for the past 30 days or confirm the station and sensors are performing — without connecting to a PC. Select Spec 8 Pro disease models can run on the station, providing field viewing of disease severity indicators.
Battery powered - A 12-month battery power source (four “AA” alkaline batteries included) means no solar panels to purchase and maintain. WatchDog 2000 Series Weather Stations use state-of-the-art electronics with low power consumption.
Communication options - Suit your specific needs by choosing from direct connection, wireless, cellular or other data transfer options.
Improved Data Logging
- Retains data on the station. SpecWare downloads only what it needs, so multiple people can download a station, while leaving all data behind for the next person.
- Three times the storage capability keeps more data available longer.
- 12 bit A/D conversion improves resolution and accuracy.
Enhanced LCD Display
- Run selected disease models requires corresponding disease package for Spec 8 Pro software on the station (providing field viewing of disease severity indicators).
- Review 30 days of high/low history on the display.
- Display chill hour and degree day calculations.
- Communication speed increased to 9600 baud.
- Check digits on all data transmission records enhance communications reliability.
- Open text-based protocol enables customized communications with the stations.
- Set sensor type and measurement interval through the keypad on the station – no PC pre-setup required.
- Lower power consumption extends battery life to 12 months, an increase of 50%.
- Two additional external sensor ports on all models except Model 2800, which adds a ninth port for rainfall-only.
- Alarms now check all sensors of the chosen type, and both high and low limits can be set to warn if any sensor goes outside a defined band of normal values.
Requires SpecWare Pro software.
3350WD2 WatchDog Model 2900ET Weather Station
Use the request button on product pages to build a quote request list.