You are here
Turbidity Bench Meters TB1000
The CyberScan TB1000 series turbidity meters (employing the Nephelometric non-ratio or NTU principle) are designed to meet stringent requirements of today's scientists. TB1000 series meet the performance criteria specified by USEPA method 180.1 for NTU measurement and ISO 7027 (IR version). Ideal for beverage production, drinking water, waste water treatment, petrochemical and electroplating applications.
TB1000 White Light & InfraRed Turbidity Bench Meter
Designed for ease-of-use, simple operation and minimal maintenance, the TB 1000 is self-diagnostic and easily customised at any time during normal operation. The auto-ranging meter assures fast, accurate readings at best possible resolution, and features up to 3-point push-button calibration for ±0.2 % full-range accuracy.
• Choose between white light or Infrared light sources: White light TB 1000 designed to meet US EPA method 180.1; Infrared TB 1000 designed to meet ISO7027 and DIN 27027 specifications for turbidity measurements
• Date and time stamping in GLP-compliant format
• Self-diagnostic meter alerts user when lamp module requires replacement
• Calibration alarm alerts user to update calibration at scheduled intervals – no more out-dated calibrations!
• RS232 for seamless data-transfer
• Quick-connect light module for easy replacement
• Optional pour-through assembly module for instantaneous sampling without the need for cuvettes
• Potable water
• Swimming pool
• Food and beverage industry
EC-TBDIR1000/10 CyberScan TB 1000 Infra-Red Turbidity Bench Meter (NTU) with calibration kit (ECTBDIRCALKT) & 120 VAC power adapter (EC-120ADA800)
EC-TBDIR1000/20 CyberScan TB 1000 Infra-Red Turbidity Bench Meter (NTU) with calibration kit (ECTBDIRCALKT) & 220 VAC power adapter (EC-220ADA800)
USEPA White Light
EC-TBDW1000/10 CyberScan TB 1000 White Light Turbidity Bench Meter (NTU) with calibration kit (ECTBDWCALKT) & 120 VAC power adapter (EC-120ADA800)
EC-TBDW1000/20 CyberScan TB 1000 White Light Turbidity Bench Meter (NTU) with calibration kit (ECTBDWCALKT) & 220 VAC power adapter (EC-220ADA800)
TN1000 Calibration Kits
EC-TBDWCALKT Calibration Kit Set for EC-TBDW1000 (0.02, 10.0, 1000 NTU)
EC-TBDIRCALKT Calibration Kit Set for EC-TBDIR1000 (0.02, 10.0, 1000 NTU)